How do I create my account? To create your Annick Goutal online store account, enter your e-mail address, which will be your login together with any further information required in the relevant fields.
How do I make changes to my account? Changing your password or your billing information couldn't be easier! Click on my account and type your login and password.Once you're connected you'll be able to view and change your personal details.
I've forgotten my password, how do I connect to my account? When you click on the forgotten password link, provide the e-mail address which you used to create your account. You will receive your password by e-mail immediately.You can also contact Customer Services by calling (+33) 1 55 90 53 53.
How do I subscribe to the newsletter? Subscribe to the Annick Goutal online store newsletter by registering your e-mail address on the homepage in the newsletter section. You will be informed of our exclusive offers, sale start dates, online store news and special offers?
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter? You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters you receive. You can also do it from your account, in the subscriptions section. If you have any problems with this, please don't hesitate to contact us.
How do you use my personal information? The information that you send us to process your order is only used in the context of our business relationship. This information cannot be shared with third parties or sold on. In accordance with the loi informatique et liberté (French information technology and civil liberties act) of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and amend your personal information. Your banking information (payment cards) is only used in the context of your payment via our secure payment partner Ogone. We don't keep any of your bank details.
Can I keep the items in my basket between visits? The items that you have added to your basket will stay there for 15 days. (Provided that they are in stock)
How can I contact Customer Services for the Annick Goutal online store? You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+33) 1 55 90 53 53 (from Monday to Saturday between 10am and 6pm).
Can I get help over the phone? Are you in need of advice, information, and assistance? Do you need to place an order by phone? Do you have a question about a current order, a delivery or a return? ur advisers are available from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm. They would be delighted to assist you with your selections and answer your queries by phone on (+33) 1 55 90 53 53 or by e-mail on email@example.com.
What should I do if my product is damaged or if I haven't received the product I ordered? Please contact the Annick Goutal online store customer services before returning the item, so that they can advise you on what you need to do. Contacting us couldn't be simpler! You can contact customer services by phone on (+33) 1 55 90 53 53 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make an order via the Annick Goutal online store? To make an order on the Annick Goutal online store, just search our site by looking at the available products in the different categories. You can search by type of item or style. Select the items that you want to buy by clicking on 'Add to basket'. Once there are products in your basket, you can check the content by clicking on the basket, then continue by clicking on the 'Order' button.
How long will it take for my order to be processed? All of your orders will be dispatched within 48 hours. We will update you by e-mail when your package is being prepared and dispatched.
How can I find out the status of my order? We will send you a confirmation e-mail a few minutes after your order has been confirmed. This e-mail will contain an order summary, together with a link which you can click on to access your account and to track the status of your order. Your order will show as 'Confirmed', 'Being prepared' and finally 'Dispatched'.
You will also receive a further e-mail to let you know when your package has been passed to the transporter, which will include a parcel tracking number enabling you to track the progress of your package.
What are the different order statuses? Received complete : All of the items in your order are ready to be prepared.
Received incomplete : One or several items in your order are being restocked. Your order will be prepared in the next 24 hours.
Prepared : Your order has been prepared at our depot. It will be dispatched imminently.
Labelled : The transporter's label has been put onto the package.
Dispatched : Your package is being delivered.
How can I cancel my order? It is possible to cancel an order while it has not yet been prepared at our depot provided that you inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com before the scheduled dispatch date for your order.
What payment methods do you accept? We only accept payment by payment card and by Paypal. The payments are completely secured by Ogone, European leader in online payments.
Which payment cards do you accept? You can use the following payment cards on the Annick Goutal online store: Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
How is the payment made secure? The Annick Goutal online store uses the Ogone e-Commerce solution, which is recognized by some of the main financial operators. The solution has been developed so that you can make payments in a user-friendly environment with optimal security and privacy. Ogone e-Commerce is the payment solution used by several thousand online business websites. You'll recognize these sites where you see Payment secured by Ogone, on the payment page.A payment protocol has been implemented for your security: '3D Secure' provides a more secure authentication of the payment card holder for payments made on our site, and protects the internet user against the fraudulent use of his/her card.This authentication is based on a model comprising 3 participants (hence the name 3D Secure), which are:
- The retailer
- The bank
- The payment card system.
When you make your payment, you will be asked to follow an identification process in order to confirm the payment request. The information requested during the identification process varies depending on which bank issued the card: PIN number, date of birth, etc. In the event of a problem with the 3D Secure payment, please contact the organization that issued your payment card.
What should I do if my promotional code doesn't work?? Pensez Please double-check the expiry date of your promotional code. Also make sure that it is in the correct case and enter your code without spaces. Try clearing the cache on your computer. If your code works you will see a message indicating that your voucher has been registered. Codes are not cumulative, so if you have several, only one can be used for your order. If you have tried all of the above and the code still doesn't work, please call the Annick Goutal online store customer services on (+33) 1 55 90 53 53.
What are the delivery types and prices? You can choose from quick or express delivery for France, and Standard UPS for the following countries : Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Your order will be prepared at our depot within 48 hours. It will then be passed on to the transporter according to the delivery type /country that you have selected and will take between 2 to 6 days.
Delivery prices : Delivery prices are automatically calculated when you place your order, according to the delivery type and country selected. You can view the price by going to your basket.
- Quick Shipping in France : Expedited within 24h. Delivered 48 to 72h : 7,90 ?
- Express Shipping in France : Expedited within 24h. Delivered J+1: : 12,90 ?
- UPS Standard shipping within Europe see details on the basket page
Dispatch and delivery time Dispatch time is a maximum of 48 working hours (from Monday to Friday). This time corresponds to the time taken to prepare your order at our depot (destocking, checking, preparation of the package, packing, labelling etc.). Your order is then passed to the selected transporter. Delivery times depend on the delivery type and the country selected.
Do you deliver overseas? We currently ship to the following countries :
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
What should I do if I'm not at home to collect the delivery? If your transporter is Colissimo, Chronopost or UPS, the package is delivered directly to your home. If you're not at home when the delivery arrives, an attempted delivery notification will be put through your letterbox. This notification will indicate the date and time of the attempted delivery, together with the post office where you can collect your package. You should go to the indicated post office, and take the notification as well as a piece of ID to enable you to collect it. You have 15 days in which to collect your package, after which it will be returned to us.
What should I do if I don't receive my order? If after 5 days you still haven't received your Colissimo package, and no notification has been left, please try checking the status of your package on the Coliposte, Chronopost or UPS website, according to the delivery type selected. You can contact customer services by phone at (+33) 1 55 90 53 53 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do I return a product and how long do I have to do so? In order to return the unwanted product, simply follow the 3 steps as indicated on the returns form attached to your package:
1.Send back the item in its entirety and in its original packaging: only items returned in their original state will be accepted and refunded
2. Attach a copy of your invoice to the package
3. Return the package by COLISSIMO SUIVI (registered Colissimo) to the address indicated below: CROSSLOG Lognes 3 - Retour AGT - 35 Boulevard de Courcerin - 77185 Lognes, France
If the wrong product has been sent or the items are faulty, please contact customer services at (+33) 1 55 90 53 53. You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your package to return the unwanted product to us.
How do I make a complaint about my order? You have 5 days from the delivery date to submit your complaint by registered post to Annick Goutal / Mixcommerce - Customer Service ? 120 Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine, FRANCE, or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The unsatisfactory product will be automatically refunded within 30 days of your payment.
What are the terms of return? If the return is due to an error on our part, the customer has to contact customer service which will send a prepaid label on the condition of proof. If your product does not satisfy you, return costs are your responsibility.
Which payment method is used to make the refund? The payment card that you used to pay for the order will be refunded via our payment partner Ogone, within 30 days of the date that the package is returned.
I haven't received your order and dispatch confirmation e-mails. These e-mails may have gone into the 'junk' or 'spam' folders in your mailbox. The settings of these types of folders are becoming increasingly sensitive in order to protect the privacy of their users, for example by identifying e-mails that are not listed in your contacts. You are advised to save the www.annickgoutal.com domain under the 'safe' list in your anti-spam tool and/or mailbox.
What should I do if I am not able to process my payment? If your payment isn't going through, please check that there are no errors in your card number or the card expiry date. Please also check with your bank that they are not blocking the payment, For security reasons, customer services does not have access to your bank details, but is available to advise you.
How do I clear my cache? If the cache is too full it can slow your browser down, and sometimes even stop it from working. This section explains how to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 5.x for Windows 1. Click on 'Tools' and select 'Internet Options' from the drop-down menu. The 'Internet Options' window will open.
2. Find the 'Temporary Internet Files' heading (under the 'General' tab on XP) and click on 'Delete files'.
3. Click 'OK' on the message which appears.
4. Find the 'History' heading (under the 'General' tab on XP) and click on 'Clear history'.
5. Click 'OK' on the message which appears.
6. Click the 'OK' button at the bottom of the 'Internet Options' window.
7. Restart Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 6.x for Windows 1. Click on 'Tools' and select 'Internet Options' from the drop-down menu. The 'Internet Options' window will open.
2. Go to the 'General' tab.
3. Find the 'Temporary Internet Files' heading and click on 'Delete files'. The 'Delete files' confirmation message will appear.
4. On this window, there are two possible options: (1) Click 'OK' straightaway. (2) Check the box that says 'Delete all offline content', then click on 'OK'. (The second operation clears many types of files, and may take a little while.) The 'Delete files' window will close automatically. The 'Internet Options' window will remain open.
5. Find the 'History' heading (under the 'General' tab on XP) and click on 'Clear history'. Click 'OK' on the message that appears. The message will disappear. The 'Internet Options' window will remain open.
6. Click the 'OK' button at the bottom of the 'Internet Options' window. .
7. Restart Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox 1.x for Windows or Mac 1. Windows ?In the 'Tools' menu, select 'Options'. The 'Options' window will open. Mac: Select 'Preferences' from the 'Firefox' menu. The 'preferences' dialogue box will open. Mac : Dans le menu "Firefox", choisissez "Préférences." La boîte de dialogue des préférences apparaît.
2. click on the privacy icon (a padlock).
3. click on the 'Clear' button to the right of the word 'Cache'.
4. Click the 'K' button at the bottom of the window.
5.R estart Firefox. Netscape 7.x for Windows 1. Click on 'Edit and select 'Preferences' from the dropdown menu. The 'preferences' dialogue box will open.
2. La partie gauche de cette boîte de dialogue présente une liste d'options. Cliquez sur le graphisme "4" affiché à côté de l'option "Avancé". Le graphisme "(" devient "((" et agrandit le menu "Avancé".
3. Dans ce menu, cliquez sur "Cache".
4. Cliquez sur "Effacer le cache". (Cette opération, qui entraîne l'effacement de plusieurs fichiers, peut prendre un certain temps.)
5. Cliquez sur le bouton OK affiché au bas de la boîte de dialogue "Préférences".
6. Relancez Netscape. Mozilla 1.7 pour Windows ou Mac (texte des options fourni à titre indicatif) 1. Windows ? Dans le menu "édition", choisissez "Préférences." La boîte de dialogue des préférences apparaît. Mac : Dans le menu "Mozilla", choisissez "Préférences." La boîte de dialogue des préférences apparaît.
2. On the left-hand side of this dialogue box there is a list of options. Click on the '4' graphic next to the 'Advanced' option. The graphic becomes and expands the 'Advanced' menu.
3. In this menu click on 'History'.
4. Click on 'Clear history'. (The operation clears many types of files, and may take a little while.)
5. Click the 'OK' button at the bottom of the 'Preferences' dialogue box.
6. Restart Mozilla SAFARI 3 1. In the 'Edit' menu, click on 'Empty the cache'. Your cache is now empty. Internet Explorer 7 1. In the tab bar, click on the 'Tools' button on the right indicated by a gear.
2. In the drop-down menu that opens, select 'Delete navigation history'.
3. A new window will open with several choices. Click on 'Delete files'.
4. Click on 'Close'. Your cache is now empty.